TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
Last Updated: 16 September 2018
1. We are Personal Trainers HK of Hong Kong and we own and operate this website (www.personaltrainers.hk).
3. We will charge you a fee according to your chosen membership plan set out in Clause 4 below. You may change your membership plan in the period 30-days before the last day of your current membership plan, to take effect in the consecutive month. You must email ‘email@example.com’ to request the change. This is to ensure smooth transition of billing arrangements. You may also cancel your membership plan as set out in Clause 5 below.
4. When you register as a member on the Site you will select your membership plan. Each membership plan will have a corresponding fee so it is very important to select carefully as the terms of that membership plan will form part of your contract with us. For ease of reference:
a. If you select Starter membership you agree to purchase a rolling monthly membership for HKD 150. We will charge you HKD 150 in full at the start of the first month, and before every consecutive month thereafter.
b. If you select the Silver membership plan you agree to purchase a rolling 3-month membership plan for HKD 400. We will charge you HKD 400 in full at the start of the first 3-month period, and in the month before the start of every consecutive 3-month period thereafter.
c. If you select the Platinum membership plan you agree to purchase a rolling 6-month membership plan for HKD 700. We will charge you HKD 700 in full at the start of the first 6-month period, and in the month before the start of every consecutive 6-month period thereafter.
5. We will charge you the fee corresponding to your membership described in Clauses 4a to 4c inclusive, above unless and until you cancel your membership or registration on the Site. You have a 30-day cooling-off period running from the day you purchase the membership plan in which you may cancel your membership plan. You may also cancel your membership plan up to 30-days before the last day of the current membership plan. You must email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to request that your membership plan be cancelled. Once you cancel your membership plan you will continue to be registered on the Site until the end of your current membership plan. We are unable to offer any refunds, pro-rated or otherwise, unless this is part of a promotion we have agreed with you in writing and in advance of your registration on the Site.
6. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
8. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we and/or our agents are implementing upgrades to, or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
9. We will only collect, use, retain, and grant access to, your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. This means that we will only use or disclose your personal data for the purpose for which it was originally collected, or for a directly related purpose, or for a purpose to which you have consented your personal data to be used. We will also treat your personal data as follows:
a. Any collection of your personal data will be lawful, fair, and not excessive. For example, when you register on the Site, we will only request such personal data that is required for you to use the Site for the purpose for which we are maintaining it.
b. You are responsible for ensuring that any of your personal data is accurate and up to date as we are in no position to verify any of your personal data and/or update your personal data on your behalf. You retain the right at all times to access and correct your personal data on the Site.
c. We will delete all of your personal data when you cease to be registered on the Site.
d. We will take all practicable steps to protect your personal data against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use.
10. We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
a. use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
b. use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
c. impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
d. interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
e. transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
f. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
g. modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
h. remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from us and/or the Site;
i. frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
j. create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content; or,
k. use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without my express prior written consent.
13. We may provide links to other websites and online resources on the Site. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources are at your own risk
14. All information on the Site is subject to change without notice and without warranty.
15. The Site may contain links to other websites or may frame material from other websites. Such material has been created by or for the respective owners of those websites and is not under our control. We have not undertaken any efforts to verify the truth or accuracy of any such material and make no representation or warranty with respect to any such content.